Please have your prescription and insurance card available when you call. This will allow us to get the necessary information to verify your insurance benefits and provide you with an estimate of coverage.
To bring on your first visit:
- A prescription (if needed) for physical therapy from your referring physician, nurse practitioner, or physician’s assistant.
- Insurance information (we will make a copy of your card).
- In case of an automobile accident or worker’s compensation claim, please bring any case manager or insurance adjuster contact names, phone numbers, and claim number.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete any remaining paperwork, so you can maximize your time in your evaluation.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that allows easy access to your problem areas.