Join Our Team
At Sport and Spine Therapy of Marin, we are always looking for new team members to help contribute to our vision of assisting our communities in living healthier, happier lives. We are very selective as to who joins our team, but some of the basic characteristics we look for in future employees are:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to grow personally and professionally with the company
- A real team player, someone who is coachable and ready to be the best
- A forever-student of the profession, always seeking to learn and grow
- Willingness to embrace and perpetuate change
- Ambition to go that extra mile at every opportunity
- Friendly and outgoing personality
If you feel that you have these qualities and you would like to work for a company that supports you and your growth, contact us with your resume and cover letter to see if you qualify.
We are always looking for the right fit for all positions in the company, from front desk, to billing, to office administration and our production team. Thank you for your interest in Sport and Spine Therapy of Marin, we look forward to working with you in the future!
To see if you qualify to be part of our team? Contact Sport and Spine Therapy of Marin in Novato & San Anselmo, CA today or submit the form below. Along with your resume, include in your cover letter why you want to work with us. Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered.
We are a busy, privately owned and operated orthopedic and sports physical therapy clinic located in beautiful Marin County, California. We are looking for a well-rounded Licensed Physical Therapist to fill an immediate need in our dynamic, team-oriented facility. We see a diverse population of patient ages and diagnoses, and utilize a comprehensive manual therapy and exercised based treatment approach. We offer mentoring programs, management track programs, and the opportunity for autonomy with your patients, all in a team building atmosphere.
Upon referral, you will be expected to provide professional Physical Therapy services including:
- Evaluate patients by administering muscle, range of motion, neurological, gait and functional tests to determine impairment and disabilities.
- Instruct the patient in the treatment program and establish an effective patient-therapist rapport to facilitate the achievement of treatment goals as evidenced by chart review and patient satisfaction feedback.
- Communicate patient problems and therapy goals to patient, patient’s physician, and support staff.
- Administer safe direct patient care, utilizing established Physical Therapy procedures and techniques.
- Demonstrate/use current knowledge of principles and practices of Physical Therapy. Administer direct care, using various physical therapy techniques and modalities.
- Consult with patient’s physician and, when needed, develop a home physical rehabilitation therapy program. Assist in developing and updating the plan of care.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of all care delivered and ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Organize the patient care time to meet established treatment goals by appropriate setting of priorities and accomplishing tasks competently within established productive standards.
- Delegate and supervise patient treatment done by PT support staff.
- Graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy
- California Physical Therapy license
- Excellent written & interpersonal skills
- CPR training
- APTA membership preferred
LICENSURE OR CERTIFICATION:
- You must possess a current Physical Therapy license by the California State Board of Medical Examiners or be eligible for such license.
- You must have a current CPR Certification.
We offer a competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications, generous paid time off, Simple IRA with company matching, continuing education allowance and educational paid time off, medical benefits, and much more.
Sport and Spine Therapy of Marin is a physical therapy practice focused on providing exceptional patient care that is looking for a Patient Care Representative that possesses excellent communication skills and has an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to provide polite and professional assistance via phone, email, and face to face, and generally be a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. We require a lively, enthusiastic person who is creative and able to provide personalized care in our busy office. To be successful as a Patient Care Representative, candidates should be polite, attentive, while also being accurate. They should always be responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly, and leave a lasting impression on patient’s by working with them in the best way possible. Candidates must be comfortable with multiple phone lines, general office tasks, and have effective people and communication skills.
This is a full-time position. Work hours are Monday/Friday 9am-6pm, Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10am – 7pm.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Welcomes and greets patient’s, in person or on the phone
- Answer telephones in a warm and cheerful manner
- Optimize patient’ satisfaction by providing exceptional customer service
- Schedules patient evaluations and follow up appointments for multiple providers
- Helps the clinic achieve targets set forth by management
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating information
- Processes insurance verifications and assists patients in understanding their insurance benefits
- Responsible for daily scanning, filing, and faxing of documents
- Obtains revenue by collecting, reporting, and balancing patient payments
- Previous Medical office experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrated punctuality, reliability, and professionalism
- Experienced multi-tasker with high follow-through and attention to detail
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft office/Google Drive
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance – Simple IRA – Quarterly Bonus – Continued Education Course Dollars – Paid Holidays – Team Bonding Events – Continuing Education Paid Time Off – Paid Time Off.