Join Our Team
At Sport and Spine Therapy of Marin, we are always looking for new team members to help contribute to our vision of assisting our communities in living healthier, happier lives. We are very selective as to who joins our team, but some of the basic characteristics we look for in future employees are:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to grow personally and professionally with the company
- A real team player, someone who is coachable and ready to be the best
- A forever-student of the profession, always seeking to learn and grow
- Willingness to embrace and perpetuate change
- Ambition to go that extra mile at every opportunity
- Friendly and outgoing personality
If you feel that you have these qualities and you would like to work for a company that supports you and your growth, contact us with your resume and cover letter to see if you qualify.
We are always looking for the right fit for all positions in the company, from front desk, to billing, to office administration and our production team. Thank you for your interest in Sport and Spine Therapy of Marin, we look forward to working with you in the future!
To see if you qualify to be part of our team? Contact Sport and Spine Therapy of Marin in Novato, San Anselmo & Marin County, CA today or submit the form below. Along with your resume, include in your cover letter why you want to work with us. Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered.
We are a busy, privately owned and operated orthopedic and sports physical therapy clinic located in beautiful Marin County, California. We are looking for a well-rounded Licensed Physical Therapist to fill an immediate need in our dynamic, team-oriented facility. We see a diverse population of patient ages and diagnoses, and utilize a comprehensive manual therapy and exercised based treatment approach. We offer mentoring programs, management track programs, and the opportunity for autonomy with your patients, all in a team building atmosphere.
Upon referral, you will be expected to provide professional Physical Therapy services including:
- Evaluate patients by administering muscle, range of motion, neurological, gait and functional tests to determine impairment and disabilities.
- Instruct the patient in the treatment program and establish an effective patient-therapist rapport to facilitate the achievement of treatment goals as evidenced by chart review and patient satisfaction feedback.
- Communicate patient problems and therapy goals to patient, patient’s physician, and support staff.
- Administer safe direct patient care, utilizing established Physical Therapy procedures and techniques.
- Demonstrate/use current knowledge of principles and practices of Physical Therapy. Administer direct care, using various physical therapy techniques and modalities.
- Consult with patient’s physician and, when needed, develop a home physical rehabilitation therapy program. Assist in developing and updating the plan of care.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of all care delivered and ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Organize the patient care time to meet established treatment goals by appropriate setting of priorities and accomplishing tasks competently within established productive standards.
- Delegate and supervise patient treatment done by PT support staff.
- Graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy
- California Physical Therapy license
- Excellent written & interpersonal skills
- CPR training
- APTA membership preferred
LICENSURE OR CERTIFICATION:
- You must possess a current Physical Therapy license by the California State Board of Medical Examiners or be eligible for such license.
- You must have a current CPR Certification.
We offer a competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications, generous paid time off, Simple IRA with company matching, continuing education allowance and educational paid time off, medical benefits, and much more. Apply Now