Pilates San Anselmo & Novato, CA
The Pilates method is a series of controlled movements performed on the floor (mat work) or on specially designed exercise apparatus (a reformer). Pilates works to enhance circulation, flexibility, and strengthen muscles without putting unnecessary stress on the joints. Today, it is one of the most popular exercise methods in the country.
Best of all, Pilates is for everyone — all ages, physical abilities, and fitness levels. We offer individualized programs for those new to fitness as well as challenging workouts for athletes.
The Benefits of Pilates:
- Improves core strength, posture, and body awareness
- Increases overall strength and flexibility
- Increases energy and uplifts mood
- Low impact, easy on the joints
Pilates in a Clinic Setting:
- Our Pilates classes are taught by a certified Physical Therapist
- Our instructor is highly educated and understands complex patient conditions
- We emphasize a more individualized approach in helping patients with their needs
- Small class size, allowing personal attention
Class Times:(Subject to change)
- Beginner mat classes: Mon/Fri 10-11 am
- Intermediate mat classes: Mon/Wed 9-10 am
- Duet and private sessions are available by appointment
If you have any questions about our Pilates program, or if you would like to schedule an individual or dual appointment, please fill out the contact box below and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible!